|Protection:||Short Circuit,Overcurrent,Overvoltage,overload,Unbalanced Loads||Type:||On-line|
|Phase:||Three Phase,Single Phase,3 Phase/ 1 Phase||Capacity:||20-600kva|
|Product Name:||Modular Ups,Uninterrupted Power Supply||Display:||LCD+LED,Touch Screen And Keyboard|
|Wave Form:||Pure Sine Wave Online Ups||Input Voltage:||200/208/220/230/240VAC,380/400/415VAC|
20-200kVA modular uninterruptible power supply,
ISO data center uninterruptible power supply,
20-200kVA computer room ups
Modular Uninterruptible Power Supply For Computer Room 20-200kva
The CNM series modular UPS provides the most compact footprint of less than 2㎡ with maximum capacity of 900kVA.With best reliability and high performance, it has been leading the domesticmarket for years.
CNM series is considered to be the best power protection solution for large data centers, as well
as for sensitive electronics.
Modular UPS System Features
The greatest difference between a modular UPS and a traditional single-unit UPS is that it is not necessary to add an identical unit having the same capacity or replace the mainframe with one having a higher capacity when the capacity of the entire system needs to be extended, In stead the capacity be easily extended by increasing the number of modules.
It is advantageous in that: it satisfies the user’s demand for capacity extension as required in later stages.The planned investment can be “changed as required”. And the user’s investment can grow with the dynamic development of the user’s business. The cost of primary design can be reduced.
Extremely high system availability, which is ≥99.9998%1．
1.Its Mean Time between Failures (MTBF) is 1.5 times of the MTBF of the traditional UPS. Its Mean Time between Component Failures ( MTBCF) is 3 times of the MTBCF of traditional UPS.
2. Failures of a single module will not affect the normal operation of the system. The user does not have to shut down the system and wait for repair and UPS failures will not cause losses to the user.
3. Technicians that arrive at the site do not have to locate and eliminate the failure point but only have to directly replace the corresponding module. The user can even maintain the system himself if he has the required spare parts.
4. The Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) is reduced from 2-8h to less than 5 min within which the repair can be completed under the online status.
5. The simplified stock of spare pars reduces the user’s cost of use and maintenance and the prices of service contracts.
6. When the system controller fails, the UPS system can still maintain normal output without switching over to the bypass.
7. The user can maintain the system at any time and does not have to take routing inspections at regular intervals. The hidden risk of failures can be reduced.
8. Extremely high reliability and stability ensure optimal protection of the load.
9. The modular design based on a standard equipment cabinet provides more conveniences for the installation, debugging,and relocation of the system, cuts down the workload of construction design, and reduces the cost of installation.
The power module and monitoring & communication module of the system can be plugged in or plugged out online at will. This will shorten the time that technicians have to spend on maintenance and repairs, greatly simplify the repairing procedures, and provide more conveniences and safety of work.
All power modules in the system equally share the load of the system. Upon a failure of any module, other modules will automatically share the load of this failed module. Each module of the system can run independently. No system controller centralized control of system. An N+1~N+X redundancy system can be constructed as required, reducing the risk factors of the system itself and its load and comprehensively prolonging the duration of UPS protection of the external load.
The total harmonic distortion (THDI) of the input of the UPS system is only 3%, which is far lower than the 33% input harmonic distortion of the 6-pulse silicon controlled rectifier of the traditional single-unit UPS and the 13% input harmonic distortion of the 12-pulse silicon controlled rectifier. Under a linear load, the output THDI is lower than 2%. The harmonic inference against the power network is minimized and the load and power losses of the power network are effectively reduced. With its excellent input parameters and characteristics of a pure resistance with respect to the commercial power network, this is an ideal pollution-free UPS which can be easily fitted to the commercial power network and generators and is close to the load-bearing capacity of the actual network.
|Main line||Connection||three-phase five-wire system|
|Voltage range||-40% to +30%|
|Input power factor||＞0.99|
|Voltage range||-20% to +15%(other value out of this range can be set)|
|Frequency range||±1HZ, ±3HZ,±5HZ|
|Battery||Battery cells||40 batteries(32-44 optional)|
|Output||Connection method||three-phase five-wire system|
|＜1%(Linear load); ＜3%(Non-linear load)|
|Range of frequency
|±3HZ, ±0.5HZ to ±5HZ
(other value out of this range can be set)
|Three phase accuracy||＜0.5°|
|Overload capability||110%, switch to bypass after 3 hours;
125%, switch to bypass after 30 minutes;
150%, switch to bypass after 5 minutes
|Efficiency||City electriciy mode||≥96%|
|Machine system||Wire connection method||support up and down connection|
|Panel display||LCD+LED, super big colorful touch screen|
|Communication interface||RS232,RS485,SNMP,EPO, generator interface|
|Running temp.||-10℃ to 40℃|
|Storage temp.||-25℃ to 70℃|
|Relative humidity||0-95% with no condensation|