|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||CR012 CR040|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in plywooden case, standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10-25 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||300 PCS PER MONTG|
|Cooling Capacity:||20-50KW (per Unit)||Mounting:||Floor Standing Units|
|Type:||InRow AC Unit||Operating Voltage:||380/400 VAC,230 VAC,220V|
|Warranty:||1 Year,12 Month With No Artificial Damage||Product Name:||Inrow Type Precision Air Conditioning Units|
|Refrigerant:||R410A/R407C||Application:||Data Center, IT Room , Modular Data Center, Computer Room, Cold/hot Aisle|
|Color:||Black/Grey/Other Custom Colors||Fan Type:||EC Fan|
|Power:||3N-380V-50Hz,220v/50hz/60hz||Airflow:||Front Flow/Down Ward Flow|
In Row Air Conditioning Unit Precise,
Heat Dissipation Precision Air Conditioners,
R407C Refrigerant Precision Air Conditioners
Heat Dissipation In-Row Precision Air Conditioners For Providing Constant Precise Environment
XRow series in-row air conditioners are air conditioners developed for the cooling of server racks in small, medium and large communication data centers. It is especially suitable for micro-module systems with closed hot and cold aisles. The Coolnet in-row air conditioners features a row-oriented cooling architecture, with each CRAC unit dedicated to cooling a row of server racks. CRAC units can be installed between racks, overhead, or under the floor. Airflow paths are shorter and more clearly defined than room-based cooling. This reduces the required CRAC fan power, increasing efficiency.
Air Supply Method
Structure and Componenets
EVO intelligent control system
Control the air volume and cooling output as required, and cooperate with EC fan, electronic expansion valve and DC inverter compressor to achieve the best effect and lowest energy consumption; Adjust the speed of the internal fan according to the refrigeration demand, which can effectively reduce the noise; Group control function, realize up to 32 sets of group operation, including automatic main-standby switching, automatic operation of backup units, round robin, competition avoidance operation, temperature and humidity sensor sharing, etc.;
DC Inverter Compressor of DX System
Dynamic cooling to adapt to the rapidly changing load of the computer room; Save energy and improve energy efficiency under low load; It can greatly reduce the number of compressor starts and stops, and improve system reliability
Backward Centrifugal EC Fan
Compared with ordinary standard AC motors, the electronically commutated synchronous EC motors can save energy by 30%;
Automatically adjust the fan speed according to the cooling demand or wind pressure, and provide the air volume on demand;
Fan N+1 redundant configuration, any fan failure can still ensure full air volume operation;
Soft start function, low starting current; Easy maintenance design
Advantages and Features
The advantages mainly lie in specific applications, such as modular data centers, which do not have many advantages in ordinary computer rooms.
(1) Near-end refrigeration: Close to the heat source for refrigeration, with the design of hot and cold passages, to further optimize the indoor airflow organization, reduce the overall PUE value of the computer room, and improve the cooling efficiency.
(2) High energy efficiency ratio: high return air temperature and high heat output equipment have a high matching degree, which makes the unit energy efficiency ratio very good, low energy consumption and low operating cost.
(3) High reliability: ultra-long life design, 24 hours and 365 days of uninterrupted operation, the average design life is about 10 years.
(4) Adopt DC inverter compressor: dynamic refrigeration, high efficiency, low consumption, high adaptability; Equipped with EC centrifugal fan, N+1 redundancy design, automatically adjust the air supply volume according to the load of the computer room.
(5) Size:The size of the standard rack is consistent with the appearance of the cabinet, beautiful and easy to expand.
|Fan type||EC Centrifugal fan|
Delivery & Packing