Application Reference--Mongolian Mining Corporation Data Center recommended Solution:
Mongolian Mining Corporation is a high-quality coking coal producer and exporter in Mongolia. The Company owns and operates two open-pit coking coal mines - Ukhaa Khudag and Baruun Naran, both located in Umnugobi aimag of Mongolia. The main requirement of energy & power data centers is: reliability first, economy and energy saving It is recommended to use CyberMaster medium and large computer room air conditioning series (link) water-cooled type, double cold source type, chilled water double coil type or single coil type unit
Data Center Features:
● The computer room area is more than 500㎡
● Single rack load is about 5kW,
● There is a high heat density rack area with a single rack load greater than 5kW
● 365 × 24 hours uninterrupted operation
● Indoor requirements: temperature requirements 23 ℃ ± 2, humidity requirements 50% ± 5, cleanliness requirements ≥0.5μ≤18000 grains / liter
● Reliability: At least 99.999% is required, the system has no single point of failure, the failure can be resolved within 10 minutes or there is a backup plan switch
● Energy-saving: The application of energy-efficient equipment, the system energy-saving design, operation energy-saving and design energy-saving are taken into consideration.
● Economy: The overall investment is optimal, and it can be invested in batches to reduce the cost of capital.
● Maintainability: The maintenance cost is the lowest, the maintenance professional requirements are the lowest, and the maintenance difficulty is the least.